- Clinton, Lycoming or Sullivan County Public School graduating senior or currently enrolled student
- Plans to attend or currently attend an accredited college, university, or vocational institution of higher education
- Plans to pursue a degree in a construction-related field of study
- Must have achieved a B average
- Preference shall be given to applicants who are currently a member of a Student Chapter of the National Association of Home Builders. This chapter must have elected officers and a demonstrated program of activities.
- Deadline April 1